MyM provides a basic set of tools that allow model builders from various backgrounds, policy analysts, interface designers and visualization experts to work together within a shared environment. The class of mathematical models that are covered are systems of ordinary differential equations, difference equations and algebraic equations.
MyM is used in popular decision support models such as IMAGE, PHOENIX, TARGETS, FAIR.
MyM is currently being used at the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (PBL) for the following models
Framework to Assess International Regimes for differentiation of commitments. There is a download available.
- IMAGE USS
IMAGE User Support System
Global Integrated Sustainability Model
The Targets IMage Energy Regional
Modeling Framework for the Health Impact Assessment of Man-Induced Atmospheric Changes
Tool to assess future changes (simulation period is 1950-2100) in the population size and structure in relation to the socio-economic conditions and state of the environment for 25 world regions of IMAGE 2.4.
Exploring techno-economic scenarios in an input-output model
And used previously for:
A framework for integrated water policy analysis
published in Global Biogeochimal Cycles
Tool to Assess Regional and Global Environmental and Health Targets for Sustainability), A cultural perspective
MyM has also been used at
© Copyright 1998 - 2021
- CIAT International Center for Tropical Agriculture, Cali, Colombia
- Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Potsdam, Germany
- Ministry of Lands, Agriculture and Water Development, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Maastricht University (UM), Maastricht, The Netherlands
Miasma, Contact Pim Martens
- NEPA, Center for Climate Impact Research, China
Contact Liu Shusheng
- SEI, Stockholm Environment Institute, Sweden
Contact Gilberto Gallopin
- University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis (CPB), The Hague, The Netherlands